Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Heya Everyone!

Hello, I am Brookswho. I am a huge fan of Star Wars. I read a lot of the expanded universe of Star Wars as well. My favorite time period in the Star Wars universe would have to be The Old Republic. So many interesting things happened during that period. I am also a big fan of roleplaying. I have a little experience in roleplaying as I have done a good number of them with my friends and on some other forum RP sites. This site has caught my attention. The map, factions, locations, and everything else in the codex is just so amazing. I am pretty excited to participate in all of this. So, I read through some of the rules and everything seems straightforward.

I am quite new to this site and may need some advice on starting off and getting involved in an RP.

Hello! Glad to see another Final Fantasy guy around here.

Anyways, if you have any specific questions you want to ask, shoot them so we can answer them for you. And don't worry, we like questions. makes us feel important. :p

Brookswho said:
Question: What all do I need to do to start off?
Well if you have read the rules, you should be good.

So what you should do is copy and paste the template listed Here. Then use it to create the character you wish either with your writer account or a character(sub/Alt) account, but be mindful of the Banned species and characters.

Then when you are done, post it in Here. Then you are done. You are good to go with your RP and you can make a thread in Open Role-Playing Forum or the Private Role-Playing Forum in which you play with specific people only.

OR if you don't know what to do, go Here to post a topic about wanting to RP but not knowing what to do.

And once your character is done, you can also go the Factions page where you can look up a faction to join, and from there they will throw threads at you that you can join. Well not actually throw cus that will hurt.

Nonetheless, I hope this helped you! Have a good time while you are here, and May the force be with you.

[member="Brookswho"],

Silara Kuhn said:
You're just jealous my cookies are the best.
Is that a euphemism?

But I'm feeling patriotic and frivolous so...

corvette_by_corvusraaf-d8qqg5r.gif

And yes, I concede...your cookies are better :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom