Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey there

I've had my eye on this community for a while lol but i'm just now making an account and pushing myself to participate. Im use to chat based RP and some slight RP on smaller forums but never of this size and with so many active people! Lol

[member="Cinna Starr"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad to have you here - have a look around, get to know the place and PLEASE just shout if we can help with anything. Oh, and most importantly, have fun!

PS: Loving the 'Dallas' playby. ;)

....if it was 'Dallas' you took her from. If not...please ignore. :D

[member="Cinna Starr"]

Welcome to Chaos! I'm glad to have you here. Worry not; many of the writers on this board haven't done forum roleplay at all in the past, some haven't even roleplayed before. So there's a diversity of backgrounds from all the members on Chaos.

If there are any questions you need answer for, I'll be happy to ask. As well if you're looking for a faction to join or would like help with anything else feel free to send me a PM. You can also mention people in posts by doing the following.
Code:
@User Name

Example: @Anja Aj'Rou

Thanks guys for the welcome! And yes it was definitely 'Dallas' but I love her in other works :) [member="Celty Ikon"] [member="Connor Harrison"] [member="Anja Aj'Rou"]

Also I was wondering, are there restrictions on types of characters we're allowed to RP? Because I have my character idea...

[member="Cinna Starr"] Excellent!

Well have a look here http://starwarsrp.net/page/articles.html/_/role-play-rules/character-creation-r12

As long as your character isn't some 100ft Force Using Wampa or a 34 armed Sith Lord from the off, you're going to be ok. If your character is a Force User starting a fresh, he/she needs to start as a Padawan/Acolyte and work up to Master/Lord, just so you get the chance to develop your character and make new acquaintances with writers and have good stories under your belt.

:)

[member="Cinna Starr"]
Just no canon characters or Santa Claus, we have a list of restricted or banned species in the character creation board, it's only a handful of species - generally unused by media.

Cinna Starr said:
Also I was wondering, are there restrictions on types of characters we're allowed to RP? Because I have my character idea...
Your question was already answered by [member="Connor Harrison"] but I'd just like to add that there's an (un)official principle of Chaos which is, "you get what you write for." Meaning as long as you put effort into your roleplay, you can roleplay just about anything that isn't against the rules. :)

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
Cinna Starr said:
I've had my eye on this community for a while lol but i'm just now making an account and pushing myself to participate. Im use to chat based RP and some slight RP on smaller forums but never of this size and with so many active people! Lol
Welcome! Although you look familiar to me. ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom