Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey there!

Hey guys, I'm Dzeyhms! I'm a philosophy student who has been into Star Wars since I was a toddler (the very first movie I saw in a theater was Phantom Menace). I have plenty of experience in Role Playing Forums, and am especially looking forward to playing on this site. My favorite Movie of the saga is Empire Strikes Back, while my favorite Star Wars video game is Knights of the Old Republic II. My favorite color is dark blue and my favorite book is the Eye of the World by Robert Jordan.

I look forward to meeting everyone and having some awesome adventures.

Dzehyms Arrin said:
Knights of the Old Republic II
You and me buddy? We'll be good friends. We'll talk all day long about how Kreia was right and din do nuthin' wrong, and how the Handmaiden was a tit. You did believe in Kreia, right?

Also, welcome aboard.
Got questions, ask 'em
Yadda Yadda
Standard greeting post done

[member="Dzehyms Arrin"]
Welcome to Chaos, if you have any questions or need any help just shout and we'll try to find the best answer for you. Hopefully you enjoy your time here and have fun while doing so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom