Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey-O

Tajje

The Newb who answered the call
Hey, I'm another newbie coming in, and though I have experience with rping, I will say I am new to some things:

For instance, this is my first star wars rp. All other rps I've been in have practically been transformers ones, so those of you who are Transformers fans, I'm here too. This is also a small note to those who may see my type 'servo' for hand by accident. ^^ Or other stuff like that. But, all in all, I'm glad I've come here, and can't wait to start rping here too. I already have noticed the activity of this site, and I can already tell by the way the rules are organized, that this site is definitely a good one. (Way to go Admins and Mods. Where I come from there's a giant mess staff-wise)

I will say one big reason I got into rping is duels. As in I just adore rping battles and all that. People saying 'Let's kill some stuff' is enough to get me motivated to write about four paragraphs. I am looking forward to all the adventures I will have on here.

Setzi Lunelle

Searching for Eleos's Altar
Welcome to Chaos! We have all types of RP to offer, but duels, fighting and invasions are especially popular here.

Please let us know if you have any more questions about how to get started. :)

[member="Tajje"]

Welcome! If you have any questions, just ask. Some things may seem scary like influence clouds, territories, the map itself, invasions, etc., but it's simple once you catch it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom