Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Hey Honey...I'm Alive

The Reaper of Won Shasot
When the two separated, the Rogue leaned back in his chair, and reluctantly let go of his wife, save for her hand which he still held onto tightly. With a ginger hand she touched his face and Dax closed his eyes and took a deep breath. How long had it been since he'd felt Kimiko's touch? Far too long. He would relish this for as long as he could. He couldn't take such small moments for granted any longer.

What was next? That was a good question. "In all honesty, I don't know. I didn't think far past the crew..." Dax admitted. He knew what he wanted for now. But what beyond that? "I want to go home and see the kids...Feth, Ki will they even recognize me? Saya and Ojo were still so young, and my Force signature is alien to me now and...wait a second..." The Rogue took a good look over Ki's form again..."You're not pregnant anymore."

Kimiko Taiyou Kimiko Taiyou

She smiled at his rant. It was endearing and she missed the little ramblings from time to time. His abrupt stop and surprise statement caused her to giggle delightedly.

She stepped back, smiling widely,"Our little family grew while you were away dear."

Dax Perl Dax Perl

The Reaper of Won Shasot
Dax's eyes grew wind as Kimiko confirmed what he already knew. She'd given birth to their child. It'd been three years, of course she had. And yet the revelation still shocked him. "Boy or girl?" Dax asked, standing up and taking both of Ki's hands in his own. He had so much catching up to do now. A lot to make up for. "Can you take me to see him? Her?" the man asked before giving his wife the opportunity to answer the first question.

Kimiko Taiyou Kimiko Taiyou

"She, little Ojo." she said with glee,"Whenever it is you are done replenishing your stores here, you are more than welcome to come back home with me."

She turned away and began heading back to the Cyaron before glancing over her shoulder,"Don't be to long, dinner is getting cold." she added a playful wink before stepping off the bridge with a wide grin.

Dax Perl Dax Perl

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom