Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Guys

[member="NewCovian"]

Welcome to Chaos!

If you need help with character creation, looking for a faction, or just any questions then [member="Drapeam Nyx"] and I can be your tour guides :)

Greetings new blood you may call me Your Majecty, Miss Goddess Err I mean Ivy. :p

I am sure alot of people love to make friends, so you will do fine I am sure.
[member="NewCovian"]

Fabula Cavataio said:
Hey there. Welcome to Chaos. ^_^

Any idea what kinda character you wanna play?
Anja Aj'Rou said:
[member="NewCovian"]

Welcome to Chaos!

If you need help with character creation, looking for a faction, or just any questions then [member="Drapeam Nyx"] and I can be your tour guides :)
Fabula, I've already come up with a 1-sentence summary of my character. Hint: He's a troublemaker

Anja, I'd love to take up that offer! :D

[member="NewCovian"]

Fear my fluffieh army! We shall come over and take all your plushies!

What am I missing... Why does this always sound too cute and adorible...

-Ahem- Welcome to Chaos! I'm the friendly neighborhood Fluffy Queen.

Pwease dawrt hawrt meh ;~;

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
[member="Aeizori-Mei Kaeirosae"]

*huggles and pets*

[member="NewCovian"]

I'm the resident flying purple people eater… I possess two eyes and no horns. Cringe at my purpleness!

I mean… Please, feel welcome. Have a cookie and a bomb Tickle Me Wookiee.

Mallory Pryde said:
-glares- that is until a dark sided rogue decides to end your miserable existance. :p
Mallory Pryde said:
-glares- that is until a dark sided rogue decides to end your miserable existance. :p
Where there is an end, there is a beginning. The universe is nothing but time and space, space and time, with fleeting bits of energy that will decay into nothingness. But one thing is certain in this great, cold, miserable universe: Haters gonna hate.

A Pimp Named Magoo said:
Where there is an end, there is a beginning. The universe is nothing but time and space, space and time, with fleeting bits of energy that will decay into nothingness. But one thing is certain in this great, cold, miserable universe: Haters gonna hate.
Actually I ain't hating, I think Magoo is rather funny. :D

I am just trying to have fun, sorry if it came off differently. :)

Hijinks

Cheshire Shi'ido
@A Pimp Named Magoo

Let me rephrase what my fine Darksided friend here said...

*evil cat eyes*

I will flay you with my chains, take your skin, and make it into a carpet. And then, I will dance on your entrails…

Honestly, I love that character, though. Funny as hell.

[member="Mallory Pryde"]

To each their own.. guess I might have come off a little too abrasive. but meh.
[member="Hijinks"]

but anyway my new friend, I hope you enjoy your time in the crazy factory that is indeed the chaos. :D
[member="NewCovian"]

Hijinks said:
@A Pimp Named Magoo

Let me rephrase what my fine Darksided friend here said...

*evil cat eyes*

I will flay you with my chains, take your skin, and make it into a carpet. And then, I will dance on your entrails…

Honestly, I love that character, though. Funny as hell.

[member="Mallory Pryde"]
And though the majestic gulf of space and time is on the brink of destruction, my pimp-jimmies remain unrustled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom