Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey everyone!

Hi all! I go by S or Sunshine on the interwebs (I don't really know why but that's been my thing for forever). I'm 22 and I've been RPing since I was about 15. I've never really RP'd on a forum like this before though. I'm also studying creative writing in college so I apologize if I get a little verbose in my threads...I like being descriptive?

I grew up with Star Wars thanks to my dad, who was hoping one of his 3 daughters would nerd out with him and got way more than he bargained for with his youngest. I'm hoping to be fairly active on here once I figure things out and start a thread, but I honestly am a bit lost so if anyone has any feedback or help or whatever please don't hesitate to throw it my way, I honestly love getting help lol. Woo!

Sanya Val Lerium

Neutral, Queen of Her people, Neko
Welcome [member="Amara Noorabi"] hope you enjoy it here and don't worry about been descriptive and the such. Most people here long for good quality posts with a lot of thought put into it.

While I'm at it may I direct you to this wonderful fraction

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom