Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey Everyone

[member="StarWarsRPAccount"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

You certainly are in the right place if you want SWRP!

Hope you enjoy your time here - just ask any questions you have and we will help you out.

:)

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Avadreia Lacroix said:
Is this for real or is this just funny?
If it was a character, I would say a joke, but I think it's just 50/50 - either someone made a whole new email just to make this joke, or we actually have a new person. Either way, politeness is crucial, so...

HIII!!!! C:

[member="Hyenax"] [member="Kurogan"] [member="Naimes Ahn-Dross"] [member="Ilias Nytrau"]

Hey guys.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

I do have one question. Is this site really really ridicuously aweome?

[member="Avadreia Lacroix"]

This is a difficult question to answer.

StarWarsRPAccount said:
[member="Connor Harrison"]

I do have one question. Is this site really really ridicuously aweome?

Not really. Turn back before its too late :p

img-2641042-1-tumblr_ly5opymBsO1qa9jn1o2_250.gif

Lexa Kimene said:
\

Busted.......

Now we just need to figure out who you are.... :p

If I'm totally wrong (I'M NOT, DAMMIT!!!) and you're just someone new, then welcome aboard!

[member="StarWarsRPAccount"]
You're right! I used to have an account and RPed for like a month, like a year ago? I'd use that account but I deleted my password manager before backing it up, so I can't access it, or the email I used to sign up :D

[member="Moah"] is my character now.

Oh, I forgot to give a name people can refer to me as though. Calling people by their IC name is always awkward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom