Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, everyone!

Niklas

24 Hour Party Person
Hi, guys. I'm Nik. I just left another site, due to some personal issues and disagreements. I was hoping I could find a new start here.

I'm an experience roleplayer, and I like to put a lot of work into the quality of things, rather than the quantity.

I hope we have a rad time together!

Benny Dodge

B
Ring-A-Ding-Ding, and welcome, you have any questions, just ask sly-dog

[member="Niklas"]

Benny Dodge

B
So any questions concerns...no then you can start a new character at your main profile page and clicking new character or something like that!

[member="Niklas"]

Niklas

24 Hour Party Person
I had a couple of questions, actually. Does this forum have a set timeline? Or perhaps a specific backdrop other than Star Wars?

Benny Dodge

B
Well, the timeline I have no clue hold on

Hey [member="Spencer Jacobs"], is there a set timeline?

[member="Niklas"] is wondering :)

Benny Dodge

B
Im pretty sure that there is no set timeline, did ya read the rules below this forum?

[member="Niklas"]

Benny Dodge

B
Im glad you almost got the hang of things sly-Dog, any other questions?

Id be happy to help to the best of my abilities

[member="Niklas"]

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Niklas"] - Welcome to the Chaos!

Glad you found your way here, and I think you'll fit right in. It's a wonderful site filled with a whole range of diverse people and exceptional talents.

Just shout if we can help you find your way, but just have fun here and hope to see you around the threads!

Niklas

24 Hour Party Person
Thanks, everyone! I promise I'll start roleplaying soon. I've just been playing around with character ideas for a bit first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom