Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey, anyone give me a tour?

Lyon Hara

L
Depends what ya need help with....

Oh and I welcome you to chaos rp
[member="Master Plinlee Vrai"]

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Master Plinlee Vrai"]

Well to your right is the water cooler where the staff hangs out and laughs at the community, and over to the left is where we have the breakroom, where the community hangs out and laughs at Staff, dont get lost.

I mostly need help with character creation. Everytime I join a new rp forum I make myself look like an idiot doing it. But I guess that's a common problem.

Evasion Studios
First thing's first. Your writer avatar is a broken image link, so it's not showing up for us.

Second, go into your profile, click on characters, and click on add sub account. Make an account with your first character name.

Then switch to that sub account and make a character under that name. So that the name of the poster and name of the character match.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream
[member="Master Plinlee Vrai"] - L2hunt - Welcome to the Chaos!

Firstly, thank you for joining us here and welcome to the world of RP! There is nothing to fear and it's very simple to get into.

I'd recommend firstly checking out the 'Rules' tab up above so you get a feel for what you can do, what limits we work to and how to go about creating a character. Just get your head around how the site works (which isn't complicated, don't worry), and then create you character and off you go along with modifying your profile, which is lots of creative fun.

Just shout if we can help with ANYTHING as it must seem daunting at first, but we've all been there.

AND make sure you just enjoy your time here and have fun - I look forward to seeing you out there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom