Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all

Eiren

Knowledge and Strength
Hey everyone, nice to be here.Huge Star Wars and RP fan so I think I have come to the right place :)I have a large RP history, so I shouldn't find it too difficult to navigate my way around here.I will post a Bio soon up on the blog.I look forward to RP'ing with you all

Welcome Eiren. Nice to see a new face. Just a few bits of business. One, you don't have to post a bio in the blog anymore. We have a wiki up. Just click the Wiki button at the top and post in the character section. :) Second, how did you find us? I am sure Artemis would like to know so that we may know what advertisements are attracting people. And third, what faction are you interested in joining?

Welcome!As you can see, this community is under construction, so a lot of things have still yet to be done. However, we're working on it vigorously, so enjoy. As for what Samara said, I would love to know how you found us, whether it be Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.Also, where were you planning on starting out at?

Eiren

Knowledge and Strength
Sorry for the late reply.I found this place through Reddit.I have a few ideas bouncing around on where and what I want to start out as.Spice Smuggler, Imperial soldier , Pirate etc.

Henry Lightinger

H
Yes my dear joining the pirates would be most welcome. But I am going to surprise people and not be greedy and say if Imperial solider fits you better than go with that. I think right now the Sith Empire needs people more then anything. I think they only have one or two sith, and no non-force using soldiers at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom