Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hey all!

After lurking on this forum all day (and a lot yesterday) I decided to make an account. Wow! I'm incredibly impressed with the skill of the role-players on here, the amazing lore, and just the entire site in general! A few things about me:
My name is Jake. I'm 17 and I'm starting college in a month (double majoring in drama and american sign language, with a minor in pre-law. woo!)
I haven't written in a super long time. If I'm rusty or just bad at roleplaying, please forgive me... but also if you wanna help me out that would be greatly appreciated.
I'm not a super huge Star Wars fan; or I am, but not in the traditional sense... I liked the movies alright, and don't get me wrong, some of the EU is really great... but what really made me fall in love with Star Wars was the universe and the unlimited possibilities for stories to be told within it. That's just my opinion though :p
I'm looking forward to roleplaying and getting to know and be a part of this great community! I hope to have my character's profile up tomorrow! :)

Zion Krayt

Z
Welcome to the board and enjoy your time here!

I hope one day we may roleplay. :)

[member="weirdvevo"]

Evasion Studios
Welcome Jake, to the Chaos. Feel free to ask questions, we're here to help (ya know, like the government).

5b38cc7d-a953-483d-8455-66163d016aa5.jpg

[member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Darth Vornskr"] @Evad @Corvetta Salvo @Asterion @Esiri Kepporra Thanks everyone :) I'm glad this is such a welcoming and friendly community already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom