Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Hexxus - The Spirit of Destruction

Hexxus

I do believe we are destined to be soul mates
a1Cqsfj.png

Hexxus

• 5cZPGny.jpg

• ALIASES: Spirit of Destruction, Spirit of Pollution, Evil Spirit
    • POSITION: ~
    • HOME WORLD: None
    • SEX: None
    • SPECIES: Sickly Polydroxol
    • FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
    • EYES: Hollow Pit
    • HAIR: Black Sludge
    • HEIGHT: 4 meters
    • WEIGHT: 205kg
    • BUILD: Extravagant
    [ My World's So Bright ]
    [ My Sweet Breath to Guide It ]
    [ This Mind Isn't Mine ]
    [ All Black. Everything, All Black ]

• sBDfTyz.jpg
    • FAMILY
      • None

• GOVERNMENTS
      • TBD
    • BUSINESSES
      • TBD
    • Factions
      • TBD

• NwFilDJ.png
    Hexxus really doesn't have much of a story besides itsincarnation, which is somewhat slow and complicated. Hexxus was created when a Polydroxol came to explore an abandoned space station, perhaps curious to what laid within, or to come upon items of salvage or those of use. Unbeknownst to it, the space station was infested with the Blackwing Virus, and with it, its old inhabiters. The Polydroxol became infected, but because of its complicated being, it writhed in pain and agony, seemingly paralyzed, for over a day. Once the body stopped flailing about, it began to twitch like some crazed spawn of hell. What was actually happening was the Blackwing Virus was mutating, evolving within the Polydroxol. The end result was some fusion of sentience between the Polydroxol and the Blackwing Virus. An abomination created out of madness, birthed from another abomination. It would come to call itself 'Hexxus' and try to learn and understand the meaning of 'life' and why these creatures decide that living some sort of life was attainable and wanted. However, it didn't do it out of kindness, Hexxus had its own ideas about "existence" and "creation."

Z4CjA0N.gif

• Slime Beneath Me: Hexxus is capable of entering alluvial soil, gathering nutrients and sustenance needed to recooperate its body and can corrode and corrupt the ground with pollution. This can enable it to enhance its power if it was otherwise weakened or injured
    • Slime Up Above: Hexxus is capable of becoming a gaseous form, entering the air or even the atmosphere, but not quite into space. It can also thrive in gaseous or toxic clouds, the same way it behaves in toxic environments in the ground
    • Hit Me One Time: Due to Hexxus' Polydroxol abilities of healing, it can withstand many forms of attacks

• Hit Me Twice: Unfortunately, sustained fire of any kind from any weapon, literally ever, can quickly kill Hexxus or cause it to become indefinitely paralyzed until it regenerates its electroglobins
    • Destined to be Soulmates: Hexxus requires an incredible amount of time to consume meals, and those meals can only be raw corpses, or decaying corpses/plants. Hexxus is very vulnerable due to this and can't quite move while slowly devouring prey. This is how it rejuvenates its lost electroglobins
    • All that's foul, all that's stained: Hexxus leaves trails wherever it travels, which slowly becomes caustic and toxic to the environment. Acting like hastened rusting, but is also flammable, and toxic if breathed in

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom