Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Heretic Gems

age8sn8uuh501.jpg
Location: Crystal City -> Jen’ari Crystal Mine - Delta, North Gelida Mountains - Gelida
Objective: Steal Crystals and Recover Information
Tag: Crysis Crysis

The Jen’ari Empire.

Years ago, they had been a galactic superpower with a reach extending across much of the Unknown Regions and later on, Wild Space. However, their collapse as a major power ultimately came at the hands of the then-resurgent Sith Empire and the juggernaut that had been the Confederacy of Independent Systems, superpowers which were now defunct, with scattered remnants of their own. And yet, while the Jen’ari Empire was no longer intact as a singular institution, given the disappearance of their leader, their former worlds still held concentrations of warlords and diehard believers, clinging to the false hope that one day, Vyrassu might yet return.

While Priesse had not been alive during the time of the Jen’ari, she sensed that any remaining adherents were weak and delusional.

And yet, many of their former planets had a wealth of resources which Icarus lacked, in the form of kyber crystals, valuable minerals, gemstones, and yet more. Of these worlds, Gelida was among the wealthiest, but also the most dangerous, since much of the planet was heavily militarized, with legions of fanatics sworn to serve a dead empire, along with the bandit armies of greedy warlords.

They were the refuse of a galaxy in a state of perpetual chaos.

Not long after her tour of the Palace of Shadows, Priesse had been tasked with a uniquely dangerous mission. This was to be her first semi-independent operation. Her objective—to clear out and capture a crystal mine on behalf of the Dominionwas simple in statement, but potentially difficult in execution. Nevertheless, Priesse was keen to demonstrate her worth, seeing it not only as a task that might allow her to achieve something of great benefit for the Dominion, but also as an opportunity to claim a kyber crystal, so that she could construct a lightsaber of her own.

To make the mission easier, she had been assigned a partner.

The rented Koro-2 all-environment exodrive airspeeder howled through the air, before touching down at the set rendezvous point, in front of a cheap hotel on the outskirts of Crystal City. With a deep breath, Priesse leaned back in her seat and scanned the hotel courtyard for the signal she had been told to look for. Once her partner—an individual who was still a mystery to her—arrived, they would set off on the two-hour long journey to the North Gelida Mountains, where the kyber mine was located…

Last edited:
She had been waiting for some time now, standing in one spot, simply awaiting the ship that she had been informed of to arrive. With nothing to do but seethe and contemplate. This was her mission in a sense, but more so the girls. Kathal made it clear Crysis was to ensure she had... 'The Resolve' needed to become a Scion. Crysis knew all too well what that meant. She had given them the location of precious gems, and Kyber, and that much was worthy of praise enough, but a further test was needed. Did this one truly wish to have a home within them? Was she worthy of being called sister? They would find out tonight.

Crysis would maintain an open enough mind in her 'field inquisition', and report her true thoughts on Priesse at the conclusion. Although, she was no Knight in of herself, would need to also keep her wits about herself to return home alive. With her basic knowledge of Tapas, not to mention a large winter coat that seemed perfectly built for the Togrutan physiology, she now folded her arms, putting a foot up on the wall behind her (opposite the hotel they were told to meet) When she heard the sound of an approaching speeder...

The rented Koro-2 all-environment exodrive airspeeder howled through the air, before touching down at the set rendezvous point, in front of a cheap hotel on the outskirts of Crystal City. With a deep breath, Priesse leaned back in her seat and scanned the hotel courtyard for the signal she had been told to look for. Once her partner—an individual who was still a mystery to her—arrived, they would set off on the two-hour long journey to the North Gelida Mountains, where the kyber mine was located…

A Koro-2, that looked about right. And as the pilot landing, leaning back in their seat to observe the hotel courtyard, Crysis creeped up from behind, nearing the passenger side, and initially tried to open the door. If it opened, she would lean over, yellow hues piercing the other before jumping in the vehicle, while if it was locked, she was stand there, hand looming over the door panel to open it.

Either way, she would've only had one word of greeting, and it was more a question than anything.

"Priesse?"

Priesse Priesse

Objective: Steal Crystals and Recover Information
Tag: Crysis Crysis

She didn’t have to wait for long.

Priesse took a second and third glance at the hooded figure, wanting to be sure of the Togruta’s identity before unlocking the door to let her inside, along with a sudden gust of freezing air. Fortunately, the Koro-2 was built for hostile, freezing conditions such as the ones that were active on Gelida year-round. As such, the cabin was air-conditioned, a sealed, heated, and strangely cozy environment that kept the cold firmly outside. It went without saying that the Phaseling was grateful for it, but she didn’t allow herself to get comfortable, knowing that the vehicle had been procured only so that she could better complete her mission.

"Priesse?"

“Yes, Lady Crysis.” Priesse answered dutifully. “There’s a bit to brief over before we set off.” The Phaseling continued. “Do you mind if I start?”

Upon receiving the Scion’s affirmation, Priesse pulled her OmniLink from its place on her belt and activated the device. Then, after pressing a button on the dashboard to tint the airspeeder’s windows, the Phaseling tapped her OmniLink’s screen, projecting a three-dimensional holographic image of the crystal mine that would be their target for the operation.

“This is the Delta Crystal Mine in the North Gelida Mountains.” She began. “Our mission objective will be to storm the mine and hold it long enough for reinforcements to arrive and secure the area. Our secondary objective will be to seize information from the mine’s databases. We’ll be after a comprehensive map of what is left of the Jen’ari Empire’s territorial holdings, including the locations of any major shipyards, mines, and production facilities.” The Phaseling continued. “As you already know, remnant forces of the Jen’ari Empire are active on this world, so we will meet heavy resistance. That said, in order to achieve our secondary objective, I would recommend executing the assault with a degree of stealth and speed. We can not give them the opportunity to wipe the databases before we can reach them.” She finished.

“That's all I have, for now. Do you have any questions, Lady Crysis?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom