Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is the game plan (Alexandria/Commonwealth Raid)

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Feel free to share some of those thoughts, I'm always looking for new ways to play with these Runes, even if just for the hell of it.

EDIT: Sorry, I have a really bad sense of humour, as you can clearly tell.

[member="Darth Roth"] doesnt matter, the meat of the cloak is gonna be with runes/ritual

[member="Darth Lykos"] [member="Darth Ferox"] Underworld is kinda dead right now, so we have to do this without back support. You still in?

[member="Tirdarius"] You only helping out with planning or do you want to help us this one time lol.

The Commonwealth just informed me that they are more or less gone lol, so this might will not happening, if they don't get Horus back to the site lol. This is on hold for the next few days, and if they can't offer opposition then we will instead do the same just against the iron empire.

And I was so hyped ...

[member="Tirdarius"] [member="Darth Ferox"] [member="Darth Lykos"] [member="Darth Roth"]

New old plan:

We do exactly the same, only on yaga minor against the iron empire.

Could be a bit trickier as the planet it mando territory but I hope they won't care enough if we attack a private company shipyard with only pirates openly showing themselves. You all still with me or do we need a less mando target?

[member="Tirdarius"] [member="Darth Ferox"] [member="Darth Roth"] @anyoneelse

Can we just go and steal their ships without opposition? Not sure if that flys with the judges, also it feels a bit like bad sportsmanship, but besides that its sounds like a good idea.

[member="Tirdarius"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom