Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here is the game plan (Alexandria/Commonwealth Raid)

While the main plan for what happens with the ships afterwards is still WIP, I figured we could quite as well get the ships beforehand, so I worked on a plan for a bit:

I have reviewed both the assets of the Iron empire and the commonwealth, and it seems like the ships of the commonwealth suit our needs far better, as the iron empire only has either fighters and 600-1000m star destroyers, and I don't know if we even could steal one of them with a small boarding team.

Here a are the commonwealth ships that are interesting for us.

They are produced on Alexandira by TaraTrai Wartime, where we take some fresh out of production.

Based on how we want to play this I have two rough plans in mind:

1. The hard way. We and our allies go in, blast our way through and try to get out as fast as possible. Could be hard with people trying to stop us, but I guess we have some FU characters here that are powerful enough to fight their mainly NFU guys with our superpowers lol.

2. The smart way: Getting the ships is goanna be hard, and getting them of planet even harder. So we can do something in the spirit of the chorus to trick them. A small team infiltrate the spaceport and plants as many explosives as possible. The others wait in jump range in fighters etc. Once everything is in place we send them a message, posing as a criminal group and tell them we want money or whatever or we activate the bombs. Chances are that they get their new ships out of there as fast as possible, and as soon as they do, the rest jumps in the systems and boards the ships. The we tell them that we activate the bombs if they follow us. Could be pretty risky, and also a lot of fun, and our chances for this to actually work a bit higher than version one.

Once we agree on a plan I am going to inform the underworld about this and hope that some of them are interested. Any other allies you can bring with you are encouraged.

peace out.

[member="Darth Ferox"] [member="Darth Lykos"] [member="Darth Roth"] (maybe [member="Tirdarius"]?)

A few Sith by themselves, I don't think so. However, if you were to maybe introduce Sorcery/Sith Runes into the fold to induce a ritual to increase the effects of Force Cloak, then I would say that a couple of Sith working together along with the ritual could most likely extend the effects from themselves to the entirety of the ship. But, well, that is just how I see this.

I will also say that I would believe that those Sith would have to be devoted to maintaining the Cloak and would be incapable to doing anything else why focusing on it, considering the size of the ship.

[member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Tirdarius"]

While this sounds like great idea, it sounds like something that would be useful if we steal one large ship. If we want 2-3, then we wont get far with it I fear. Also setting up a ritual while boarding a ship could be a bad a idea lol. Maybe I need to reevalute the plan for this again.

[member="Darth Lykos"] [member="Tirdarius"]

[member="Darth Lykos"] | [member="Darth Abyss"]

Depends on the size of the ship. We take a small shuttle big enough for a single strike force, cloak it, board one of the vessels we plan to steal, neutralise key areas of the vessel accordingly, leave before anyone can stop us. Wouldn't take nearly as much strength.

You could use pre-created runes carved into stone tablets or whatever. Just set them down in the correct formation to form the ritual. One time use before the runes burn out, but it would be a quick way to achieve the conclusion you want. Although, do bear in mind this is simply my personal interpretation of things. The Force is malleable, feel free to do whatever the hell you want to do.

Use ships with stealth drives to get in beneath the radar, sneak aboard our chosen ships, neutralise those onboard, set up the runes, and get the hell out of dodge. Do you think that that'll work as our plan of action?

[member="Darth Abyss"] | [member="Tirdarius"]

EDIT: Damn it, I've got to type faster in the future.

Great guys, this sounds like it could actually work. Should I ask the underworld for support or are 4 people enough (lol). Do we have other allies that will join us?

[member="Darth Lykos"] [member="Darth Ferox"] [member="Tirdarius"]

[member="Darth Abyss"]

If you want I have a list of Sith Runes and their effects somewhere since I'm planning on having Xavka utilise them on a few things. Want me to see which ones would be used for this sort of Ritual?

And I would say see if you can stir up any interest from the underworld, they can serve as distractions at the least.

[member="Darth Lykos"] That list sounds good. I would like to see it.

I gonna knock on some doors and see if anyone is intrested.

[member="Tirdarius"] I know lol, but for a not member you have been pretty helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom