Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Here I go again...

I would like to write again. I often reflect back on the stories I collaborated with others, and the joy it brought me. I think I am past that point of dealing with IRL - Mom passing, divorce, etc. Anyways, I could make excuses but they are just that - excuses. I am sorry to those who I abandoned threads with and the like but I would be lying if I said - I didn't miss writing or anything that came with it. I have gained...perspective.

I'll post something in LFG or talk to people floating around on my Discord.

Look forward to writing again.

Discord is TheSpark#4112

They will abandon on you too. As Ms deWinter says it's a hobby.

Never have judged anyone for dropping threads. I just enjoy the posts I get. I've dropped a lot over the years and had plenty dropped on me with LOA's. The excuses don't matter as they are reasons that life had your attention elsewhere, often on things more important than the hobby. Yeah it sucks for the flow of a story in this medium which occurs over days and weeks but that's life.

Welcome back.

Shadow Hand
Top Poster Of Month
The Spark The Spark IRL comes first always. The beauty of RP is no matter how long you’ve been away you can come back and pick up where you left off, or start new. We all understand things happen. The most important is that you take care of number one - yourself.

Welcome back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom