Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Herdessa

Hello,

I just have a quick question. Since Herdessa is considered canon, but did not turn up on Chaos map search (that I know of, anyway), would I still have to create a template for it? It only serves a very minor role as background or starting point in my character's history, but I can do whatever is required in order to keep with the site's canon.

Edit: Mon Gazza also serves a role in her background but I see that is included in the galaxy map.

Thank you!

Progflaw99

Hello!

Not all planets are included on the map. You can use planets and RP on planets even if they're not included without a problem! Usually it helps to check in with Major Factions if they're in the area for guidance on certain things that might be in place (Such as laws, etc) but have at it! No need to submit it or any of that unless you wanted to!

P PurpleSharpie

Hello!

Not all planets are included on the map. You can use planets and RP on planets even if they're not included without a problem! Usually it helps to check in with Major Factions if they're in the area for guidance on certain things that might be in place (Such as laws, etc) but have at it! No need to submit it or any of that unless you wanted to!

P PurpleSharpie

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom