Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Her & the Sea

“Very well. Consider it a done deal.” Emilia stood up, adjusting the folds of her bathrobe for modesty’s sake, then pointed toward a door. “I won’t give you a Skin until you come back with the shield design, but I will let you pick one out. Come this way.”

She led them into a room inside the house which, unlike the rest of the building, had no windows. Once all the doors were shut and locked, she stooped to punch in a code, unlocking a floor safe hidden under a rug.

Inside the safe were various Atargatis Skins, each with its own unique design and colors. Emilia carefully removed them and laid them out on a nearby table.

“Take your pick. Doesn’t matter the size—it will adjust itself to fit you.”

Mariah smiled happily as the deal was made, not getting one yet, which was fair. They didn't have so much reason to trust her as to believe she wouldn't just walk off with it. She followed, if a bit hesitantly, even more aware of the fact that White wasn't quite in reach at the moment, as they all entered a locked and closed room before the variations of skins were laid about on the table.

She stepped forwards, eyeing the suits with interest as she ran her hand down one of them. Incredible, genuinely incredible. In truth, any of the seemed perfectly acceptable to her. And she wasn't expecting to have a choice at all. But she wasn't going to turn down the choice. It wouldn't take her all too long to figure that out, laying patting one of them and turning around with her hand on it for a moment longer, "I'd like that one. And I'll be sure to get it done as soon as possible." she responded. She was quite ready to give one of these things a go.

There would be some issues ensuring manufacturing would go smoothly, but they shouldn't be too bad she figured.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom