Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Her tears of Joy (look to OOC thread before posting)

Relina Zhan

Ducha of Gallinore, "Apollyon the Slayer"
@Cathbodua @Allana Djo

Relina and Alessandra entered the room just as a song had ended and the many fancy dignitaries visiting the Queen Mother had finished their dance. Relina, herself not being a terribly good dancer, unlike her sister, would just as well not have participated unless someone particularly special could manage to weasel her into it.

"It seems my arrival can still silence a room." she commented, sarcastically, to her twin offhandedly just before they were announced.

"Ducha Relina Zhan and Lady Alessandra Zhan of Gallinore." said the announcer's posh Hapan accented voice in Basic over the intercomm system. His voice, by the inflection of it, could probably make any event seem romantic and lively.

As Alessandra stepped forward, however, the holographic outline of a small hold-out blaster flashed in red near the lady's side, accessible between the wrap around parts of the front of her dress. It wasn't uncommon for nobility to carry such things, since the Hapes Consortium had its own brand of cultural quirks: political intrigue that, while usually cloak-and-dagger and not often visible to the general public, was often lethal and violent. A healthy degree of paranoia was the result among the upper class here; Just as every rose has its thorns, a beautiful people and seemingly equally beautiful and orderly society had its unsavory dark side.

A chume'doro officer respectfully gestured to where the outline had been, politely asking in Hapan to relinquish the weapon. Alessandra sighed and carefully handed it over, grip first. Relina, on the other hand, openly wore her arms. She carried her elegant vibrorapier on her belt, hanging by the sheath from her waist, and a holstered repeater pistol of military issue. Dressed in her fine Navy dress blues, however, she was not approached in the same way. Alessandra was not Hapan military herself and so didn't get a pass, as it were. The officer adivsed her that it would be tagged and she would receive it back when she left. "So much for that..." Aless remarked offhandedly.

Relina shrugged slightly. "Just as well. The Chume'doro seem to be doing a fine job to keeping things under control." She commented as they moved onward, making a beeline for the Queen Mother.

then, a familiar face stopped them a moment. "Indeed, Miss Cath." she said, using a shortened version of the Jedi's name. "A few familiar faces I see here, but many others are less so. I trust this is to foster some sort of political maneuver? Or have we simply been invited to another lovely dinner party?" she asked, taking tthree glasses of the rare champagne from a passing servant, giving two of them to Cathbodua and Alessandra.

"May I introduce Lady Alessandra, my twin sister... my other half, as it were?" she gestured toward the woman who looked identicle to her superficially, but was dressed in a more fancy and overtly feminine way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom