Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Helping Hand (Ven)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
Noah shrugged his shoulders, admittedly he was a little drunk. Noah decided he should shift the conversation. "Maybe next time you have him you should bring Darren over to my apartment. Melissa has been having troubles with finding friends her age." Noah informed her, putting down his glass, finally deciding that he had had enough to drink.

"I think Darren would like that. He doesn't have to many friends right now. How old is Melissa anyway? Darren is... well, he's technically four, but he was aged to be about... 12 now. I think. Circe never really fully explained that to me..." She frowned slightly. In an attempt to move on from her realization of her own lack of knowledge, the lass poured herself another glass.
[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"]
Noah sighed and rubbed his face a bit as Ven asked just how old Melissa was. "Mel is about thirteen, she'll be turning fourteen in the next few weeks. To be honest with you Ven, me and Mel's relationship is a bit strained at the moment because of the job I have."

"Oi, I know how that feels. I'm honestly amazed Darren still likes me... Guess he realized how much he loved me when he lost me. Having me back again... I doubt he's going to take me for granted anytime soon. Not that I'm saying you should die, heavens no. Just talking about me again... heh." Ven took a second to chuckle. "Maybe Darren and Melissa will be friends. They could talk about their absent parental figures together. Might help 'em cope. Plus... if they tell us about each other, we can make sure they're safe. Sometimes kids tell each other things they won't tell their parents."
[member="Noah Corek"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom