Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Help with a theme...

Elysium Eternal

Elysium Empire Narrative
Hey all!

I was hoping to find some suggestions for a theme for The Elysium Empire. Anything could work, but I'm looking for the following:

*Must have some brass instruments
*Must be similar to The Imperial March
*Think of a great Empire, majestic, powerful, alive...

So far I've come up with the following:

Force Unleashed
Stormwind
Valkorion

You could look into the songs that inspired John Williams. For example, Go about 4:20 into Mars by Gustav Holst and you'll hear snippets of the Imperial March. Alternatively, you can always use something like Ecstasy of Gold. It's bold, triumphant, and has lots of horns involved, especially as it builds.

Personally, I highly endorse the idea of Ecstasy of Gold for an imperial theme. It's epic, powerful, and incredibly iconic. You can't do much better than that song (in my opinion).

Elysium Eternal

Elysium Empire Narrative
You could look into the songs that inspired John Williams. For example, Go about 4:20 into Mars by Gustav Holst and you'll hear snippets of the Imperial March. Alternatively, you can always use something like Ecstasy of Gold. It's bold, triumphant, and has lots of horns involved, especially as it builds.

Personally, I highly endorse the idea of Ecstasy of Gold for an imperial theme. It's epic, powerful, and incredibly iconic. You can't do much better than that song (in my opinion).
This is a genius idea and I can't believe I didn't think about that. Thank you!

I'll write you one...Check out some of my other CIS work!

I can't draw/graphics so I do music instead!
Hester Shedo Hester Shedo
Wow!!!

If you want to, I'd love for you to! Unfortunately, I can't pay you, so it'd have to be a free thing if that's alright (You didn't mention prices so idk if you charge or not). And thank you so much!

100%. Like I said I can’t draw but I work as a musician so am always thrilled to support in anyway. Feel
Free
To Look around but I’ll dabble and see if anything comes out! Afterall, CIS and EE be friends ;) drop me a dm on here or discord if needs be.

Elysium Eternal

Elysium Empire Narrative
Hester Shedo Hester Shedo

Will do! I do some photoshop and stuff, so if you ever want photoshop done, I'd love to return the favor to you!

By the way, CIS and The Elysium Empire aren't friends :) The King swore to "crush The windpipe of The CIS" xD

OOC we are though, of course!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom