Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help with a Sub

sabrina

I recently got a canon item, and whilst I am happy to write most of my subs, I like some help with making my lightsaber sub.
Can anyone help with it?

sabrina

[member="Darth Venefica"] [member="Undin Jaii Kryze"]
Sorry Allya Exile Crystal, the red one can cut extremely well.
As [member="Jorus Merrill"] guide says
  • [SIZE=14.6667px]Allya’s Exile [X] - A crystal of Dathomiri heritage. Extreme cutting power (noted as better than a Sigil). Red blade.[/SIZE]

Image Source: (Please link to where you found the image, or to the original artist if possible. TinEye or Google Image Search can help.)
Intent: A PERSONAL WEAPON FOR SABRINA
Development Thread: IF NECESSARY
Manufacturer: SABRINA
Model: N/A
Affiliation: SABRINA
Modularity: (Can components of this submission be swapped out for other components? Is it especially easy to modify? For most submissions, put 'No'.)
Production: UNIQUE
Material: LIGHTSABER COMPONENTS ALLYA'S EXILE
Classification: LIGHTSABER
Size: ONEHANDED , TWOHANDED
Length: 10CM
Weight: 500G
Special Features: (Is it resistant to certain weapons? Is it telescopic? Even if you've discussed your features at length in the Description line of the Base Template, this is a good place to list them.)
Strengths: (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 strength of this submission.)
Weaknesses: (Provide, in list format, a minimum of 1 weaknesses of this submission.)
Description: (Include some strengths and weaknesses here. Describe some of the history behind the submission. Give us some idea of how it might perform its function, what it excels against and what some limitations of it are. This is where you talk about your idea, flesh it out over at least a good-sized paragraph, and address some of the ways it might be used or abused. For especially powerful or ambitious submissions, a very thorough description is recommended.)
Primary Source: (Please link the source of another writer's submission that you are modifying for your use; only necessary for "Chaos Canon" submissions)

[member="sabrina"] I've filled some basics you can then finish it up for yourself , since those parts I don't know what you have in mind.

sabrina

[member="Darth Venefica"] I done it, I got the crystal, as it canon I wanted to make sure the sub wa nice for it. :)
[member="Undin Jaii Kryze"] that bit I can do it is weakness and Description I was going have an issue with. :)

Description: A personal lightsaber for @sabrina. It is made of regular lightsaber components and the crystal is a *insert fancy name here*. This crystal as *x* abilities and helps the lightsaber do *x* abilities. The crystal gives the lightsaber a red blade.

Weaknesses: Red Blade sticks out in the dark and when trying to be camoflauged. The lightsaber will need to be recharged from now and then. The hilt is not very durable agaisnt slug throwers/lightsabers/blasters

[member="sabrina"]

Weakness: If you look at my lightsaber in my sig.....you'll notice that as a weakness I have left handed only. My character is left handed meaning she can't use it with her right....just as a right handed person could never use it. The lightsaber is created for left handed people, the curvature of the hilt and where the activation stud is placed and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom