Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help! We Need a Break Out!

Anastacia Bootes

A
Hey guys! I have a (hopefully) somewhat interesting/exciting plot to explore, probably through one thread.

Anastacia is currently locked underground at her (previous) work. The general idea of the lab is that it was performing general biological research but had a fairly sinister (and hidden) research program involving people who are Force Sensitive (maybe a little cliche, but gotta get that story going somehow. :p)

I'm looking for people to break in, rescue Anastacia and other FS (whether they know they are there or not) and/or people who would work for the lab & resist those trying to rescue/end the program.

I'm open to variations, etc so lemme know. :D

Talon Aegis

T
You're allowed in multiple posts even if your char is trapped [member="Anastacia Bootes"]

Anastacia Bootes

A
[member="Talon Richwood"] I know - I just feel like it could be fun to write out, especially with multiple people with action and drama, etc. :)

Anastacia Bootes

A
[member="Alden Akaran"] Yay!!! I'll get it posted tomorrow when I get off work. :D I'm hoping it'll be fun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom