Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help to new people in invasions

[member="Asterion"]

Please don't...

IgotKHS.gif

[member="Tellos"] - I know we PMed on this. Buddying up is always a great start with Invasions - be it your first or tenth. My first Invasion lasted three posts before I had to be evacuated. But if you're still in need of any help, please just ask :)

[member="Asterion"]

Hey, why aren't you using that badge I made you?

Do you think [member="Seraphina Shel'tah"] would like to see it?

Tellos said:
wasint even the PVP so much it's that NOBODY seemed to be going to any single one or with no uniform goal sets I couldn't grasp what was happening. Also attempts to follow peoples posting was getting me no where.
I've only been in two on the boards, but from what I've seen, everyone gets confused in Invasions. With so many writers and stories to follow, it's not you. It's the nature of the beast.

What I do when I get confused is ask someone to help me clarifiy in the OOC chat what is going on where I'm at, and to be as specific as possible with my questions. This is only after I've read though everyone's posts to see if I can make sense of it myself. And then I tag everyone and anyone involved, and most specifically my objective leader.

It's the objective leader's job to help you out if you ask for it. And from what I've seen, our objective leaders on both sides of this Invasion have been pretty awesome about responding.

P.S. Always willing to help if you wanna shoot me a PM about anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom