Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Needed!

[member="Kobe Seren"], So what is the story for the little arm out away from the tundra? is that forrest or plains? cus to me it looks like a prime spot for a fourth kingdom to be built and start your story from there.

Wow.. those are interesting maps Kobe. With that I almost take you for a JRR Tolkien fan, or one of the other many of the same or similar genre/whatever it is called. and Yea, that does include starwars and startrek.

@Kobe Saren

[member="Reclaimer"]

it's a very light green - it's currently supposed to be contested land between the blue and green people :p but it could end up a solo-state you're right

[member="Kobe Seren"], I would think that the kingdoms allow that place to be for off worlders so their own cities don't get "tainted" Gives some RP ideas for you to deal with others not liking others.

[member="Mallory Pryde"]

I love Tolkien and GRRM :) Biig inspirations.

[member="Reclaimer"]

I've done a few, and judged more, in my time, I just like a fresh perspective ^^

And by all means, would you happen to have Skype?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom