Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

HELP NEEDED - A Noblesse Oblige to Save Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a thread.

But not just any thread, it's a dev thread that [member="Camellia Swift"] needs all hands on deck for. Me, [member="Corvus Raaf"] and [member="Kian Karr"] are not good at fast posting because of duties and RL stuff and such.

With this in mind I would really appreciate help from EVERYONE to find the thief who stole the data. The chase hasn't even begun, it was started way back by Marcello Matteo and the latest posts was an effort on my behalf to poke us remaining posters into action, but that didn't happen.

What I would appreciate is to find others to fill in the spots and get it up to the required posts necessary.

The instructions were:

Camellia Swift said:
1) Locate the Hacker who potentially stole a copy of the blueprints for the Noblesse class
2) Capture the hacker and retrieve the copied data
3) If the data has been sold or copied get those situations under control too

Corvus Raff, Kian Karr, and Kana Truden were on the scene last. I don't know how far they got, but the suspect was listed in the first post as a Devarion named Ja'xa Melard with a criminal record, that he has underworld contacts, and prefers hangouts on Corellia or Nar Shadda.

I am sorry that I wasn't able to do much.

Tags for people who might showed interest:
[member="Avalore Eden"] (A mention of Lorelei)
[member="Zane Watts"] (Wanted a link in the capital move thread)

[member="Veino Garn"] [member="Zane Watts"]

According to the weekly news though the next invasion is coming up soon. Hurry and finish however you can if able!

[member="Veino Garn"] [member="Zane Watts"] [member="Kian Karr"]

Just end it however you can, you guys and Kian just go on and aim for the fastest resolution. We need this for Prakith, which happens at the same time as Kashyyyk (Sunday the 15). If there's fleeting there we have a good chance at winning, and if we win Prakith even if we lose Kashyyyk we avoid a cloud break.

[member="Camellia Swift"] I'm hoping we will finish it tomorrow at some point.

[member="Veino Garn"] - Do you think we can wrap it up tomorrow? I'll be gone most of tomorrow morning through evening (EST) but will be around that evening.

[member="Veino Garn"] | [member="Camellia Swift"]

We've just recovered the criminal and the data-chip with the stolen information! So I'd say your good to go.

Thanks Veino for leaping in and getting me off my lazy butt!!!

Both you guys too, thanks for contributing. In fact thanks everyone!

[member="Vaudin Miir"] [member="Lorelei Darke"] [member="Jaxon Wyatt"] [member="Tricia"] [member="Gir Quee"] [member="Taran Holt"] [member="Slate Estrada"] [member="Blackhot"] [member="Caid Centurion"] [member="Corvus Raaf"] [member="Kana Truden"] [member="Kian Karr"] [member="Veino Garn"] @Rano @Marcello Matteo

If anyone else sees this, this wouldn't be possible without all of you being involved. I'm so excited and proud we did a huge project together on a scale like this. Maybe someday we can top it, but for now this was incredible and thank you all.

If I had the ability to craft one I would make a Rendili Stardrive thanks you poster and a Noblesse Obliged sig tag for your efforts.

; w ;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom