Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me...

My name is Shae and I have no idea what I am. I can do so many things. Change my apperance, regrown a limb, I can even use this thing people call the force. I am planet and yet...more. I wander about the streets of in order to survive while trying to understand the galaxy itself. I am lost. I am powerful. I am scared. I need help....please.

(OOC: This is just me asking if anyone wants to help with an RP for this character where she's "discovered", in a sense. Also an neat way of her trying to figure what faction she culd join in the process because even I wasn't sure where she should go.)

Malice has never met a plant sentient before. He is a shapeshifter so I think they may have something in common. We aliens need to stick together against them humans after all.

@[member="Jak Sandrow"] @[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] @[member="Malice Draclau"]

Thanks to all you guys for wanting to join in. I'll be sure to tag all you when the thread itself is up

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
Malice Draclau said:
Malice has never met a plant sentient before. He is a shapeshifter so I think they may have something in common. We aliens need to stick together against them humans after all.
2058-thinking.jpg

rofl i could do it since i was a kid. not sure why its hard to people but growing up me my brother, dad, mom, sister, pretty much everyone in my family could do it so i thought everyone could. wasn't till someone told me i was weird for passing their dropped pen with my foot lol. but instead of bending down i find it easier to be able to pick things up with your toes and bring it up to you.

Jak Sandrow

"Nobody cares for the woods anymore."
IRL, I can pick up a pen, and toss it fairly accurately. I could probably do a teacup if I tried. Coincidentally, I've broken about 4 of my mom's glassware.

@[member="Malice Draclau"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom