Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me to find the right faction please

So yeah you might have heard it, OS are recalled so Abyss won't be part of a major faction anymore. Looking at the future I really would like to find another major faction to join to not miss out on cool major faction stuff. I have started my work on my own but that seemes like a plan that will take quite some time so until then I want to find the right place for my character.

So from what I understand my obvious options as a sith are The First Order and The Black empire, but I guess there are more. While the BE is an option I am considering the FO just has not the right Ideologie for my character.
Others that might could be an option TKO and SSC as they are both open to darksiders to some degree but I think Abyss is a little bit to brutal and genocidal for them.

So I know I should decide this myself instead of asking you all, but I really can't make a decision so I thought hearing some other opinions would help me find the best option.

P.S. Are the mandos hiring? Can someone who isn't following the resalors work for the mandalorian clans as a mercenary or whatever? Or does he have to go forge some beskar first and then adopt some kids?

To be honest with you, there are no major "Sith" factions anymore.

With the One Sith gone the others aren't really Sith, they're more specialized to do other things. Right now is one of those times when Sith are on a down swing in this board and that should be capitalized by people like you through the creation of new Sith Factions. I know this...because I did it.

Make a plan, get a core group(3-4 writers) and just start doing stuff. Join every Rebellion, ask to join Dominions, start skirmishes against everyone and everything, just make yourselves known so more people will want to join you and then when you have the number...strike. Go Major and be the top Sith Dog. People will always want to RP Sith, you now have the opportunity to create an environment for them to do that.

tumblr_m7qltach431rq5xyjo1_500.gif

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Idea isn't dead, but I feel like if my faction wants to stand a chance it can't just be a half hearted attempt. Good work needs time. And until then I need something to do for Abyss.[member="Sareen Zar"]

[member="Darth Abyss"]
The First Order is the largest active Dark Side faction as of now.

I should think the Knights of Ren would be happy to have you.

There are already members who have more self-serving ulterior motives rather than being hard First Order ideologues, and that sort of just comes with the territory of a Dark Side faction.

Feel free to spend some time with us. Means you don't have to miss out on Dominion/Invasion/Cool-Major-Faction-stuff action, while we get another good writer onboard to help our own efforts.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

Join a pre existing criminal faction for now. Something that already does a lot of what you want. That way if you decide to make a Sith faction, you can do so with experience from being a part of other, already working factions.

As of right now, I say we let the Sith sink into obscurity. The One Sith had it's run, no need to push more Sith into everyone's faces. Board has had enough of it. Lets let something like the First Order run it's course, see how that goes. Then once things seem to really need the Sith, they can come back in a blaze of glory and badassery.

[member="Darth Abyss"]

While there is no prominent Sith major faction at the moment, the board is never out of Sith. Times like these are for gathering, regrouping, and becoming stronger so that we may emerge once more in a new, glorious empire. We don't stop, we recruit and we make ourselves better than we were. Sometimes, that means sneaking around in minor factions and opposing the goody-two-shoes on their home turf.

Basically, we have the chance to play like Palpatine.

[member="Darth Abyss"] - Our Sandbox is always open to good writers. If you ICly wanted to make it work with TKO, I think a "secret" identity may work, we be despite for stuff like all normal rebel factions, you show up with some shiny gear, some stolen loot from One Sith, lay low with a fake, identity in the out back while you plan out you next. Would be fun to share a few threads.

sabrina

[member="Darth Abyss"] I joined FO and giving it a chance, I am not sure if I fit in, but there is only one way to find out. :)

Ugohr Poof

The Traveling Gungan Salesman
[member="Wolf"] Like my NFU alt Dunames... look at her do the most diabolic things you could ever think about for shipping companies: signing a contract for building a dark-sided Force-nexus to be exploited as a horror-themed amusement park, building a ski resort on Hoth (4-6 expert-level trails but no plans for expansion), and now dumping highly dangerous waste in a black hole

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom