Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help Me, Help You! (miners, engineers or laborers wanted)

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
I need a crystalline metal called Cryastium non-ironically from a planet called Crystalsong's moon, Cryast. If someone does the dev thread for me, I'll make them both minor or intermediate alchemy items (has to be the same item for both people). Just land, dig, mine, fluff a story, go home, get paid.

I also need a development thread done for a new super-fast personal starfighter I'm making with interceptor speed and an 0.5 hyperdrive. If two people can do this for me, I'll let both of them each have a single Unique copy of the finished product after approval. You can either be an engineer or scientist developing some aspect of it, or a laborer putting it all together, so long as something is visibly being done about it.

Why not do these myself? I am kinda too generous for my own good, and between my own goals and those I offer to, I have been getting dev threads faster than I can finish them!

Mining Dev Thread: Kung/Keziah - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/26282-crystals-are-a-girls-best-friend/
Development Dev Thread: Judah/Jen/Sophiah/Kung - http://starwarsrp.net/topic/26211-one-part-fuel-two-parts-power-three-parts-soul-crushing-labor/

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

I'd love to sign up for the starfighter. I own a company which has a small shipyard on Fondor, so it would work out fairly nicely. However, since you require two people will you be joining the thread with me(which would be nice...) or would I have to find another person.

Either way, I want to do the fighter :D

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Judah Dashiell"] - Looks like I won't have time for that after all. I'm stretching myself super thin right now because the workload is increasing faster than I can complete each former project. Perhaps [member="Enigma"] or even [member="Maria Zambrano"] would be willing to take up this offer and do it with you?

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
I wish I had the skills needed. Seilois is rather... mechanically handicapped. Although, I may be able to find you a mechanic/engineer PC... for a cut. ;)

EDIT: Looking it over... as long as 'laborer' means guy people tell to insert bracket here, turn socket here, swing hammer/pickax really hard and carry that heavy object... Seilois could do that.

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Kung Seilois "]- Oh, could you?! That'd be the greatest! Judah could handle the technical parts while you make the dream come to life! Plus, you'd soon be flying around in one of the best fighters on the site. :D

Kung Seilois

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"] Yep, as long as I am being dumb muscle; it is all good. I will also message a friend to see if she wants to join in. She has some mechanic/slicing skills.

EDIT: If she does agree, I would let her take my part in creating the ship, since only two can do it, while I would work on the crystal.

EDIT 2: Aw, nevermind, looks like you are taking care of the crystal yourself.

Saera Willamina Savan

[member="Kung Seilois "]- Actually, the reason I asked is because I have to keep doing it for several different people/items. Those are only two. x_X

Find a partner to do the crystalline thing with you though, and I'll definitely have something pleasant made in alchemy for you and your guest!

Kung Seilois

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"] Ouch that is a lot of work.

Okay, [member="Jen"] and I can take the mining job, and we can also help with the Space Fighter. Even if only one of us gets the plans, I already talked to her about me just paying her in credits to compensate, but I am waiting for her reply on that one.

If your character sends a holo to Jen describing what you need done and the payment I'm sure she would help you out. Perhaps not on the mining one though, she isn't much for leaving Coruscant too much.

But with her being a mechanic I'm sure she could be useful with building the ship.
[member="Særa Ayña Savan"]

[member="Judah Dashiell"] [member="Jen"]

[member="Særa Ayña Savan"] says I can help you guys with the ship building! Sophia is a mechanic and a pilot. She is very much willing to help out.

Kung Seilois

[member="Jen"] Lol is that a main reason for doing it? Getting to point and say lift that to me?

[member="Sophia Walsh"] So you are going to mine the Crystal with me? Awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom