Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help me come up with a bio!

Alright. So I've been working on this for a couple hours now, and I'm not sure what Jayne's backstory should actually be.
All I know is that she used to be a Sith Knight named Darth Koss and she got Memory-rubbed, and now she doesn't remember anything at all.
I'm going to make one part of her bio about her after the Memory-rub, and one part before which will be listed in a Spoiler tab.
I need some ideas on location, what events led to the Memory-rub occurring, who/what was involved, and what position she'd be in currently with no memory. Please help! ;u;

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/125760-jayne-doe-true-identity-forgotten/

That's a really really cool idea.

It could be that she found a Holocron or some artifact that generated a mental feedback loop that memory rubbed her. That was she doesn't need to be in the Sith Empire when it happened and she could be wandering about for you so you can take her story any way you want it to go.

All help is appreciated! Any ideas? [member="Junko Ike"]

That sounds interesting! Would she still have the Holocron? Where do you think it could be? I want to have her near a populated area, because she'd probably initially be extremely scared and confused.
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

[member="Jayne Doe"]

I don't see why she couldn't. I think a lot depends on what you want to do with her. If you want to have her join a faction she could have found something near their territory. Or there are countless unaffiliated planets. It could even be something she picked up on Nar Shadda in some kinda deal there :)

alright well in general a memory rub requires some sort of connection. Ben had to constantly rubbed to make sure he didn't remember as they kept coming back slowly.

Having the holocron's gatekeeper be a spirit that bound itself to the holocron so that it tried to transfer into your body. Some resistance and it could ruin your mind and cause memory issues.

Or well Alema and Lomi using the power of the dark nest were altering and imposing their version of a memory on Jaina's mind to control her.

Perhaps you could have been one of my apprentices that failed to return from a mission. If you want your backstory to contain a devious dark lord steeped deep in forbidden lore then Daxton Bane is your man. Or alternately we could have fought in a duel and decided to mind wipe your memories away to “clean your slate”.

Memes

Pizza Dog, Pizza Dog, put him in the oven and watc
[member="Jayne Doe"]

As a girl, you spent your carefree days picking snakes from pits and giving them to your parents to help with their gag gift shop enterprise. All was peaceful until the "[insert nature element here] Nation" attacked and you were forced to leave your parents and homeland. You were to be taken to a research facility where you would spend the rest of your life as an unfortunate lab rat, but your ship accidentally crashed with a "Bombad Blast" party cruiser. You escaped by hiding inside of a giant, hollow cake. Eventually, you were smuggled inside of this giant cake to the planet of Mygeeto.

The cake opened around you to your and everyone else's surprise, revealing you squatting there with a giant piece of cake in your hand and mushed around the edges of your mouth. The Mygeetian businessman, whose birthday was being celebrated, rubbed his chin and said to himself, "I need to make more money..." So, you were accepted as a slave and forced to do other people's taxes for minimum wage. Only being 12 years old and inexperienced with economics, you failed miserably at your job, to which the upset businessman gave you the choice to serve in the castle as a maid or fight in the pits.

You decided to {error, info not found} which changed your life forever. One day, a blood wasp landed peacefully on your forehead. The man next to you said, "Don't move" and slapped your forehead with a giant fly swatter. You blacked out and woke up without any memories of your past. The only indication of your past life was a shrunken head, a gram of glitterdust and a speeder wash token.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jayne Doe said:
I need some ideas on location, what events led to the Memory-rub occurring, who/what was involved, and what position she'd be in currently with no memory. Please help! ;u;
1. Dathomir
2. You touched a magic object you shouldn't have
3. You were trying to make money and went somewhere dangerous
4. Her spaceship's medical bay with her Astromech droid

Oh dear God where's the fanfiction? XDD
[member="Memes"]

I like the Dathomir thing. What kind of magical objects can wipe someone's memories if handled wrong, though?
[member="Jay Scott Clark"]

Maybe Daxton sent her there, thinking she'd be fine since she was a strong Apprentice. And then she didn't come back, and he'd be all like "... well crap."
[member="Daxton Bane"]

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jayne Doe said:
I like the Dathomir thing. What kind of magical objects can wipe someone's memories if handled wrong, though?
Let's pretend for a moment that you're a writer and that you can do whatever you want. Thusly, my answer would be: "Anything!"

Now. Let's say you would prefer something more canon'ish? My answer would be: "Anything! Because The Force."

See where I'm going with this? Lulz. :D :p

It is possible. Daxton trains several apprentices at the same time but they operate on the sink or swim principle. So if she did not return, she would have been insufficient for the task at hand.

Plus it give you a back story to seek him out, sincemypu have a linering memory of him but not recall exactly what

Jayne Doe said:
Alright. So I've been working on this for a couple hours now, and I'm not sure what Jayne's backstory should actually be.
All I know is that she used to be a Sith Knight named Darth Koss and she got Memory-rubbed, and now she doesn't remember anything at all.
I'm going to make one part of her bio about her after the Memory-rub, and one part before which will be listed in a Spoiler tab.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/125760-jayne-doe-true-identity-forgotten/
Hmm, well I guess chime in to help ......seeing that you so far got the location (Dathomir) and sort of a rough outline of a possible trigger object for said bio (a Magical object). Figure to drop in a few ideas to yah maybe help out with the rest... and play a sort devil advocate to yah :p .

- as for events, I would guess depending on which school of thought/principle said char be engaged in...that being the ancient ways pre-bane (wherein Sith held to the sort of last Sith standing rule) or post ( wherein order was kept with the rule of two)? It could fall under either part of his initiation or an internal quest said char has? For gaining either of one or a combination of the Qotsisajak? .... or any personal quest you decide to go with? At any rate, it should give you enough leeway to play around and really get into the nitty-gritty of getting your char flesh out and all in the long run or however long you decide to have said char. Which as they say goes... it's not so much the destination but the journey gets there that I think makes a char.

-As for what kind of magical objects can wipe someone's memories if handled wrong? Given that you're going with Darthomir I can suggest maybe a kind of Nightbrother artifact or talisman? Which can theoretically play in as to how he find or get to it but then again.....given Darthomir is strong in dark magic and most if not all artifact have a set of specific ritual to activate it. Could play into her memory loss as she might not have gotten said ritual right and it sort backfire resulting in her memory loss/injury/curse somehow or however you want to play it out?

-Which in the end could result in her get bumped down a level or two? Loose some if not a chunk of her ability which she has to painfully regain again as time progress?

-As for possible start or premise for her to begin with .... well she could be found by passing scavengers? merc? slavers? prospectors? Who could be on Darthomir by either chance or circumstance? And they could have taken her in for either nefarious(to either exploit or enslave) or other benign reason ( to be drafted in as part of the crew or whatnot).

....at any rate hope, this helps and let me know if any further assistance is needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom