Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help a new member out?

I am new here, and have never RPed before, but I have alot of ideas that I like to think are pretty awesome, but I digress. I noticed that I need a picture of my character for when I make him, so, could one of the more artisticly inclined people here make me one, please? I would be extremely greatful. Thank you in advance.

I am here as well if you want to rp with someone. My cabal of characters might strike your interest and welcome to the site. Fabula is one of the best for answering questions and selling her your soul will get an answer or two.

Nico Ike Qarmast

The Wayward of Clan Qarmast
@[member="blueroserebel"] you'll learn that everything can become about boobs around here. You'll also have a lot of fun just remember a few simple ways to survive

• Never touch Ayden's hat
  • Don't touch Sarge's beard
  • Fabula can punch a hole through you
  • Plant people are weird
  • The Chancellor is a horndog
  • The sith commit genocide every third tuesday of the month
  • The jedi grandmaster can kill you with her brain
  • The jedi are awesome
  • The Black Suns are fun
  • and
  • this
  • is
  • the
  • most
  • important
  • Never make an open wedding thread
  • also
  • Fabula's Boobies can cure cancer

blueroserebel said:
So, while I'm here, anymore, like, basic knowledge tips I can get?
Nico Minuro Ike said:
@[member="blueroserebel"] you'll learn that everything can become about boobs around here. You'll also have a lot of fun just remember a few simple ways to survive

• Never touch Ayden's hat
  • Don't touch Sarge's beard
  • Fabula can punch a hole through you
  • Plant people are weird
  • The Chancellor is a horndog
  • The sith commit genocide every third tuesday of the month
  • The jedi grandmaster can kill you with her brain
  • The jedi are awesome
  • The Black Suns are fun
  • and
  • this
  • is
  • the
  • most
  • important
  • Never make an open wedding thread
  • also
  • Fabula's Boobies can cure cancer
These are some decent tips, just have fun and don't get into the whole winning attitude. You'll have a great time and also be about the give and take.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom