Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Faction Ad HELLRAZORS -- Coruscant criminal gang looking for members

Looking for players interested in gang rp in Coruscant for HELLRAZORS. Note, this is not for your charming smuggler char who is good deep down. This gang is NASTY. They will do work for high-bidders, but they are largely interested in street control and their own money-making schemes.

Potential rp threads:

• gambling events
  • heists
  • illegal speeder racing
  • gang warfare
  • kidnapping
  • spice runs
  • Evading played planet security, not just NPCS!

Very open to different member types -- spice-dealers, enforcers , pilots, smugglers, etc etc. All you need to know is that "Sonny Choker" is the boss and he rolls alongside his boys, not cooped up in an ivory Coruscant tower.

IC START -- This gang has been making a name for themselves in the scummiest, most violent and out of control sectors. It's being made clear you deal through them, or your life is on the line. Though they are slowly creating some sort of 'stability', it's ruthless and self-serving.

IMPORTANT OOC NOTES:

There will be an initiation thread coming soon for those who are interested. It would be known that if you choose to join, you never leave i.e if you leave ic, please be open to your character being hunted down and killed as a result. I would also request all that join turn on their red bounty marker -- tis' only fair when we're being this antagonistic. PM me any questions and note your interest down below so I can @ you in the upcoming initiation.

• Evading played planet security, not just NPCS!

699185579216339004.gif

Interesting...​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom