Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hellos

First off, hellos to everybody. It's been a long while since I partook in the roleplay business.

Working up to start roleplaying here. Pretty sure I want to play as TK here but, in order to do that I am thinking out a way to have escaped the plague of Chaos' timeline. Or at least have had it pass me by. *cough* frozen *cough*

Haha, I don't know.

At any rate, I'm gonna get started on some bio material either for TK or a new character.

Glad to see everybody kickin around. :)

[member="TK 9125"] [member="Zoltan Rarsk"]

This is for both of you :p

Tagging is done with that @Mention button or by typing out [member = 'Name'] without the spaces. The timeline is a little sporadic in covering specific history, but it's always alright to ask around for the bits and pieces of what happened in a thread.

Have fun ^_^

For sure, Zoltan!

And thanks for the info, good [member=Doctor Azure]. It might take me a bit to get used to the posting quips of this board but, rest assured I'll find my rhythm.

I don't think I know you by that name, Valiens. Either that, or my memory after all these years is starting to fail me...on the regular. :p

[member="TK 9125"]
OMG OMG OMG OMG

OMG OMG OMG

ommmmmmmmmmmmmmmg!

TK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sillytk.jpg

[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]

I am on skype, woman!

Also, I can't join the Alliance...I'mma stormtrooper. *points at his outdated armor*

:p

Thanks everyone! I work a good deal during the week. However, I'm mostly open at the beginning of the week. :/

That being said, I'm excited to get started up again. I'm piecing together a bio for TK soon and then, once I get a handle on where he fits in with Chaos, I'll be comfortable with placing him into some roleplays. :D

I think I know your face [member="Rianna Ar'klim"]! :D

[member="Skorn Draclau"], I know your face for certain!

....Might need a partner...with Ti'Cira trying to bait me into the Alliance and all. :p

[member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom