Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello?

sabrina

[member="Look-See-Lot"] hello and welcome as yes it is possible to rp on multiple boards. Though I like this one the most

[member="Look-See-Lot"]

Welcome to the Chaos!

Submit your character in the 'Character Creation' forum, no need for approval, and you're away!

RP in as many Open RPs as you feel you can do, it's an open forum for that reason - anyone can do as many as they like.

Private obviously is for threads between writers who've agreed to RP together and can't be joined unless you're invited or asked, or created it.

Otherwise, go for it!

Please have fun, and just ask anything else you have in mind for us to help you out.

:)

Welcome to Chaos [member="Look-See-Lot"] . Loving the avatar, Lovegood for the win.

Yes, you just post your character sheet and roll with it. For more information on character creation click HERE and have a gander at the official rules and guidelines. If you have any questions what so ever, please do not hesitate to ask. People are generally very friendly and helpful around here.

Assassin Droid w/ active AI
BEEP BOP hello this is star wars rp where people do stuff and we are blastin' happy! yeah right.. any way have a nice dayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy...

OMG thanks so guys! I was just busy with work so I haven't had the chance to make a character & RP.

I'm torn between Luna & Hermoine and I love em both equally.

Well, better get to making my character then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom