Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello.

Hey there! I'm extremely new to role-playing, and pretty much Star Wars in general. But, I'm very eager to learn.
I was referred to this forum and role-playing in general by my brother. I look forward to writing with you all.

Good to hear, not everyone is nice to noobs like me! :p My brother was really into this site, and he told me to try it out, so here I am!
[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]

[member="Silver Lining"]

Well this was my first RP site as well and everyone has been a blast to Role Play with. So I'm sure if your into Star Wars you'll enjoy it as well.

Ever wana RP, just send me a Personal Message.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Welcome dude. Browse the site, read some threads, ask some questions, and take your time. It's all good. Hope to see around the website.

Enjoy your stay. :D

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Welcome :) Hope you enjoy your stay and have plenty of adventures! I've only been here for a couple of months so far and it's been amazing :) Awesome group of people here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom