Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello

(R)Evolve

The ®Evolution has begun...
Hey. ^^; I know about star wars but I was told about this site by an RP friend of mine from another site who plays here. I am really into dystopian sci-fi/cyberpunk so I want to make a cyborg character, I love games like Deus Ex, Metal Gear Rising and Mad World and I loved Grievous' character. Sorry for the bad intro, my pet died today so I'm pretty bummed out.

[member="(R)Evolve"]

Welcome mate, love the name!

While you can always start out cyborg and make the modifications a backstory, let me know if you want an actual player to turn you into a cyborg. Provides good story to have the "maker" an actual character. I also suggest joining omega, lords of the fridge or black sun. All of them seem similar to your interests you mentioned.

[member="(R)Evolve"]

Hi and welcome to Chaos! I hope you enjoy your stay here and if you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!

Sorry to hear that you lost your pet. I still remember the day when my guinea pig died and even though a pet can be such a small part of our lives, losing one can greatly damage a person. I feel for your loss and hope things will get better for you!

[member=(R)Evolve]

Well that took a sudden turn for the sadder! Sorry to hear about your pet. :(

Welcome to Chaos! I hope you find what you're looking for, and enjoy your stay. If you've got any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom