Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Oh, I kinda forgot to post here before posting under the Water Cooler - OOC Area.

So, Hi.

Uh, not sure what to say here. Not new to Star Wars RP by any means, or forum based rp for that matter. Let's see, I kinda was brought over here because of curiousity? Yeah I'd call it that *points to Ashin* It's your fault, and I know you won't see this cause someone said you're currently on LOA.

I have to say I like what you guys got going here, very organized and unique. Still trying to catch up with the titles and such and their meanings.

*somehow got stolen...never thought this to be possible!*

<_<

I offer you Ewoks in lieu of letting me go and uhm letting me keep the hair? :D

@Ragnar Fett
[member="Luminara Rikanati"]

Hello, nice to see another new face, if you have any questions please feel free to ask, everyone should be very happy to answer... Also, the hair isn't THAT important... But my beard is :p.

[member="Aaralyn Deltain"]

[member="Darth Ferus"] Oh I'll be fine. and its not this character that would take a liking to her. it would be [member="Nickolas Imura"] that would like her. ;)

[member="Luminara Rikanati"]You kidding me I found out who you are! lol Lexa damn you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom