Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Welcome to Chaos! No need to rush or feel pressured into anything. Everyone here is super chill and understanding and welcoming! Fit in how and where you want! Look forward to seeing you around!

Phwew dang I need to get used to forum play. I didn't even know anyone'd posted on here till I went about exploring the user interface! Suffice to say thank you for all the warm welcomes! I certainly won't be limiting my character count for posts Ibaris Varanin Ibaris Varanin , when I'm in the mood I just go. Zaiya Ceti Zaiya Ceti I apologize but the buddy that drug me in here already recruited me! Defo will look into it if my good ole' boi dies tho. Darth Strosius Darth Strosius , my god yes, many, but I don't think I could fit them all in a single post and it may be better to just figure out in play. As after all most of my questions are a lack of familiarity with the platform.

Revna Revna , thank you very much! I am not so worried about not fitting in, as even if I find myself being viewed as something of an oddity that isn't too off from my normal experience. Valery Noble Valery Noble , awesome! Though just like with Iba' up there I may end up just trying to figure out stuff as I go. I'll be sure to both yal if I do have some that I don't think I can figure out though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom