Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello...

EmKay

I was dragged in here by a couple of my friends. Hopefully my muse will return and I'll be of writing ability soon. If not, well... at least I made it here, right?

Well, yes, and it's good that you're here! Don't let something so intangible and fickle as a muse stop you! Push through! Write something, anything, to get that train moving. If that doesn't work, read. Always read, whether your 'muse' is in fine shape or not. Reading and writing are inextricably linked, after all. :)

Now, that being said, welcome to Chaos! I do hope you enjoy your stay, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We're quite the friendly, accommodating bunch around here, and it is my wish that we'll see you up and writing sooner rather than later!

[member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN! DON'T LET THEM DRAG YOU TOO DEEP!
1320574161.jpg

(Welcome to Chaos. Ever wanna RP, lemmi know. I'll RP with ya)

Clicky here
Sometimes when I have trouble with muse, I use a generator like the one above, and just write on the subject for awhile. While some of them are actually really cool, a few are just so silly that they leave you laughing- and writing- for hours. Really helps me get going sometimes.
On another note, welcome to SWRP: Chaos. Enjoy your time here, and feel free to ask any and all questions you may or may not have.

EmKay

Well, the good news is that I finally completed my character profile. That was a bit of tedium since I wrote all this for another board awhile ago, and had to recall it from memory... now onto actual activity.

And thanks everyone who welcomed me in, it's nice to see that there are friendly people in this unfamiliar territory.

Dreya Shynn

D
Greetings, and welcome to our little slice of Hell. I do hope to RP with you some time. :)
[member="Atretes Rhoujen"]

Kung Seilois

Freelancer Extraordinaire
Of course we are friendly! We only seek to take your time and bend you to our wills... I mean... respect you as a human being and help you grow as a writer.

If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to scream and run in circles. I will be there as soon as I can to run and scream with you.

EmKay

Kung Seilois said:
Of course we are friendly! We only seek to take your time and bend you to our wills... I mean... respect you as a human being and help you grow as a writer.

If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to scream and run in circles. I will be there as soon as I can to run and scream with you.
Sounds like a plan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom