Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hello everyone!
I'm Chloe and I'm very new to this so I'm a bit overwhelmed lol, but I'm sure I'll get there.
My character is name An're Zeehra, a force sensitive smuggler looking for a master to train her past her current basic knowledge of the force.
I don't really know what I'm doing so if anyone has any tips please let me know :D

Welcome to Chaos C chlodog ! It can seem a bit daunting at first, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it and get addicted soon enough :D You've probably seen the getting started thread, but linking it here just in case you didn't.

Saw you threw up an LFG, which is a great way to get started. A lot of the plotting and planning on the forums happens in the faction Discords. If that's your jam, click the discord symbol top right on the site which will take you to the main discord server. From there check out the faction adverts channel, and hop into the ones that suits your fancy (or just ask for a link).

Keep asking questions if you have any, and DM me if I can help out in any other way! :)

Hello everyone!
I'm Chloe and I'm very new to this so I'm a bit overwhelmed lol, but I'm sure I'll get there.
My character is name An're Zeehra, a force sensitive smuggler looking for a master to train her past her current basic knowledge of the force.
I don't really know what I'm doing so if anyone has any tips please let me know :D
Hi Chloe, I'm Die Shize.
I too am new, yessum.
Maybe we'll bump into
Each other IC too!

If to roleplay you are new.
You'll learn those ropes too.
I'm really just new to this site.
May both of us soon go write!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom