Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Juror | Follower of the Ashla
Good evening everyone! I'm taking my first steps to dive straight into this universe. I am overwhelmed yet captivated by the complexity that is Chaos. This would be my first time exploring a role playing forum such as this in a very long time, so some guidance might be needed from time to time, but I love everything related to Star Wars and am looking forward to the experience.

I am developing a male character named Pope, a Mirialan from the desert planet Mirial. I am hoping to make this character a Jedi, specifically a Jedi-Naval Officer type if at all possible.

I'm assuming it might be easier to form a background upon joining a major faction here, so if there is an application process for a faction that might allow a character such as Pope, let me know!

Otherwise, pleased to meet you all! I look forward to the many stories and adventures to come!

Welcome to Chaos! If you have any questions, feel free to poke :)

As for Major Factions, they don't really have application processes! Check them out, and join their discords — plenty of people who can help you out there. For Jedi though, the Galactic Alliance and their New Jedi Order or the Silver Jedi Concord are the two major factions to look at. There are some minor factions with Jedi as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom