Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Greetings everyone, I just found SWRP out. Good artwork = success, I hope. Congratulations for the site. I have experience in RP in the Star Wars universe for 12 years, so hope to enjoy my time here.
Before creating my character I have a question, though. What factions are there, apart from the 3 that are in-board created? I'd like to play a Navy character (officer, if possible, as high as available) in the Republic (NR, GR, etc.) Timeline seems when the Vong invasion, right?
Thank you.

Welcome! Any member can create a faction. We're still working on organizing the board so that more information like this is forthcoming and easily accessible, and we're still working on the timeline - it'll be 500 years ABY, after the Gulag Virus has wiped out half the galaxy's population.
This way we're not conflicting with any other timelines and any faction can rise to the top.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom