Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hello,

name is Tom, or rather, that is what you can call me. I am not new to Forum RP but new to your Forum.
I am a nice chap to RP with. So Hi again! I hope I can find some people to RP with in this Forum.

In that spirit: why do I seem to be incapable to get a BB code formated table to work in your forum. The editor either eats my BB Code or ignors it. Any input? What am I doing wrong.

I found you through the magic of the Internet. Don't ask for details. It was dirty, bloddy and forbidden in at least twelve western countrys (that I know of).

I am joking (or am I?) !

I just searched for Star Wast RP Forum. When I looked through all the results I found your forum which was active and had a large userbase. So I thought “Try it you mutt you are in need of writing!”.

@[member="Tom Kent"] - Good enough for me! The important part is that you're here. And if you are in need of writing, there is definitely plenty of it to be had, here. Really, you needn't do much more than ask. :D

Ilias Nytrau said:
@[member="Tom Kent"] - Good enough for me! The important part is that you're here. And if you are in need of writing, there is definitely plenty of it to be had, here. Really, you needn't do much more than ask. :D
Thanks, good to know.

Jezz people go easy on the new guy...

What does it mean if someone @ me in a Thread like the "The Restoration of Ahto City [The Republic]"-Thread?

Like should that mean something to me? Am I like part of that Faction now? Or what does that mean? How do you guys even handle Factions and stuff? I read some threads but could not figure that out.

@[member="Tom Kent"] I did, as I saw your bio mentioned you were a part of the Jedi Order. It's a good, easy way to get involved in the faction's work without having a lightsaber rammed into your gut. That's my assumption, you don't have to join. There are also like, 70+ other people tagged.

You're not part of that faction, but you're welcome to join should you see fit.

Factions are handled by faction leaders, and members create threads together to create stories within said faction, and others.

Kiskla Grayson said:
@[member="Tom Kent"] I did, as I saw your bio mentioned you were a part of the Jedi Order. It's a good, easy way to get involved in the faction's work without having a lightsaber rammed into your gut. That's my assumption, you don't have to join. There are also like, 70+ other people tagged.

You're not part of that faction, but you're welcome to join should you see fit.
That was pretty much my question. Thanks! :flower:

Kiskla Grayson said:
Factions are handled by faction leaders, and members create threads together to create stories within said faction, and others.
I know that part. :embarassed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom