Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Where is the best location to read about the different factions and their goals? Annasari Annasari

Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar : I do enjoy the concept of a Middle-liner or Grey struggling between Light and Dark. Almost in a twisted, tormented way. The constant struggle between survival and morality. I would be lying if I didn't say this is extremely appealing. Some reason, the appeal of a struggling Force sensitive who is torn between these things and more makes for excellent stories.

Where is the best location to read about the different factions and their goals? Annasari Annasari

Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar : I do enjoy the concept of a Middle-liner or Grey struggling between Light and Dark. Almost in a twisted, tormented way. The constant struggle between survival and morality. I would be lying if I didn't say this is extremely appealing. Some reason, the appeal of a struggling Force sensitive who is torn between these things and more makes for excellent stories.

Oh absolutely, it can make for amazing storytelling, just like any other story it's all about how you go through the motions and the care you put into the character. Wading through the desire to abuse an innate superpower to your own ends versus detaching yourself from the universe to get closer to this ephemeral thing you are connected to. There's a lot more to be written in Star Wars between Black and White, Light and Dark, so if you ever want to bounce ideas off anyone feel free to message me.

Yea, no kidding; very nice avatar for a new writer.
Welcome to CHAOS. You will enjoy meeting and making new friends here, besides writing. :)
Beyond my friend, it does help to have some creative experience? :D I am not new to writing, mostly hung around Marvel/DC sites. Face Claims, Playbys were a huge thing, so it helped to have a stash of stuff. I totally look forward to it.

N Noname ^_^ Doctors and healers always have a place! As Annasari Annasari there's definitely a few factionless ones around. I've had a lot of fun working with Fevris Derzelas to bring FIMS to life. We've done things from helping to create a vaccine, to even running a blood test, to now where we're doing a forensic case! So it's definitely up to the writer on how involved they want to be with whatever they feel like writing.

Chaos is a huge sandbox!

Factions are useful for finding groups to write with - but they're not required and you can be in more than one faction!

That's super cool. I mean, I wasn't too sure how much of a critical role outside of combat they could be but yeah, opens up some possibilities!

I love it!

Awesome reception, thank you! Look forward to writing here!

Arctus Silmar Arctus Silmar - Most definitely, I will message you on here shortly! :)

Where is the best location to read about the different factions and their goals?

Fation pages often have little tidbits on their faction history and what they're about, as well as discord links where you can pop in and see what they're up to currently! When I was new I just kind of browsed the biggest groups where I found some stories that seemed interesting, began writing with that group and made a lot of new friends and found new groups from there!

N Noname

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom