Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Hi everyone,

Hoping I find you all OK, I haven't RP'd like this for about 15 years but I've got an itch and hopefully this is the place to scratch it! I'm working on my character at the moment so hopefully I'll be up and running in the next couple of days, I just thought I'd say hello.

Welcome! Do you know what type of character you want to play? Craig YNWA Craig YNWA

Ive been considering a couple to be honest, I've only every really played force users and was thinking the security blanket of a padawan whilst I get my bearings here (however as I don't know anyone finding a master could be tricky) but the overriding idea I've got is of a soldier who is potentially having his eyes opened in regards to making a lot of money with the skills he has honed during his years of service and I can't make my mind up!

Ive been considering a couple to be honest, I've only every really played force users and was thinking the security blanket of a padawan whilst I get my bearings here (however as I don't know anyone finding a master could be tricky) but the overriding idea I've got is of a soldier who is potentially having his eyes opened in regards to making a lot of money with the skills he has honed during his years of service and I can't make my mind up!

I think both of those sound really good. We have some great Jedi factions that could do padawan training and I think taking a new route with the soldier would be fun for you! Let me know if you need hep with either of those. I can help you meet some peeps

I think both of those sound really good. We have some great Jedi factions that could do padawan training and I think taking a new route with the soldier would be fun for you! Let me know if you need hep with either of those. I can help you meet some peeps

Thank you for the offer I think I'll take you up on that at some point. For now I really need to make a decision on which direction I want to go first...

Reactions: KAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom