Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

hello

Hello, i'm (obviously) new here, I came here because it looked intresting and because i've recently reawaked a intrest in star wars, I'm not very sure as what to do here, so any help would be appreciated, also my experince with star wars is limited i haven't really watched the movies (thought i do know the gist of the plot, characters, etc) and have played a bit of kotor 2, so please excuse any ignorance when it comes to that

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
join the Jen'ari Empire we will help you out, click the link in my signature down below the banner to join bro. we will help you build a character and roleplay and understand this place's timeline.

Darth Vyrassu

Immortal Jen'ari Sith Emperor
google search a star wars character of your choosing, just remember, the Jen'ari Empire is a Sith Order/Empire of sorts, so take that into example when looking for an avatar, think maybe darth maul, sidious, count dooku, darth bane, Hell it can even be someone outside of star wars, it's your choice man!

[member="4powerd"]

Welcome to Chaos! If you have any questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to ask!

If you use discord, you can pop into the Chaos discord channel (and many factions also have discord channels). It's a good way to get real time help with issues as well!

https://discord.gg/jEuYsvM

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom