Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello

Mivala Fallon

M
* In-Character only* Well, I'm a dancer. I had to in order to be a good one. ^_^ I just concentrated on my movements, and not on the people watching me. Eventually, I pretty much forgot they were there until they applauded me.

Azara

A
Oh.... I can barley talk to people....let alone dance in front of them. Besides I have...."special conditions". By that I mean I'm a magic user who...hasn't fully mastered the magic part.

Azara

A
Uh...I haven't gotten into that with my studies. *twiddles fingers around* I'm just an initiate after all.......one who's about to have a heart attack because she's talking to such a pretty lady.

Mivala Fallon

M
Then, just focus more on the fact that they are living energy like you, and less on the fact of what they think. It might make things easier. :)

Mivala Fallon

M
I could give everyone VIP passes to a party after my next performance, if anyone wants them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom