Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

Ava Solborne

A
Well, that's not a problem, because in Estonia, teachers don't grade all homeworks... Or do your teachers do it?

Ava Solborne

A
I have wanted to be a teacher, but I chose the path of English... I'm going to translate books and other stuff... :D

Be an English teacher, then. But only if you can remember that you're not allowed to set 'kill yourself' as a piece of homework. Not even in the literary sense i.e. "Write about killing yourself in as much creative detail as you can. Include how, when, how long it takes and why you chose this method. Bonus marks will be given if you can talk about your state of mind at the time, leading up to this." Seriously, not a good piece of writing!

Ava Solborne

A
That's right... :D But I don't think I'll be a teacher in my lifetime. It might happen, but it's not very credible...

Ava Solborne

A
Of course... Actually, I'd give very interesting, but hard tasks, so pupils could fantasize and think about, what they actually want.

Well, we encourage creativity, foster intelligence, instill manners and and a sense of civic virtue. If people think the best way to express the fact that we opened their eyes for them is to end it all, that's hardly my fault...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom