Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello!

If you are a je'tii then we shall meet in battle. But until then, welcome. You know, I fought Equa and I (am pretty sure) I won. So you silly Jedi aren't as good at fighting as you think you are huh?

"Adept Force-users were able to perceive these faults through the Force, and influence them." @[member="Daxton Bane"] used that against me and hes a knight who is on the dark side. I am a knight that has had training from both sides and therefore should be able to use it.

@[member="Darren Shaw"] I used an imperfect version of Shatterpoint on you. If I used the full version your armor would blow up instead of cracked. And I learned that technique from meditating on a Dark Crystal. Its not a common technique, which I obtained for my style of fighting. I am not going teach that technique to anyone since that is one of my ace cards.

First you have to find a teacher. Like I said its not something many masters know about or even consider. one of the reasons I chose it is because it distinguishes Daxton from all the other Sith who are running around throwing lightning all over the place (the one thing Daxton refuses to do) at the same time its rare to see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom